SYA 3.23% 3.0¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Chart, page-1843

1. 1,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9601
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

Soctrates....one of my Greek forefathers....

Its all good guys.....and very much appreciate the sentiment.

For me, this forum isn't a competition of whose the best..... it isn't a pissing comp.....or for fostering ego's....

For me, it is a place we can all come together and share our views, good and bad, feed off each others insights and consider things we may not have previously considered.

I never stop learning and appreciating the time and information posters in Sayona's thread tirelessly contribute.

I am not big on social media, but when there is free flow of ideas on this thread, and things are humming along, its a great place to be...

From SB with his Mariana Trench in depth, multi faceted analysis, Splits on the ground and finger on the pulse of everything Nth American, Wallaby's blow by blow and controversial political commentating, SirTT15 and the Sayona Knights long term experience, Scrolls and IPV's trading and fundamental views, Bomber and Banksy with their contrarian PLL focused viewpoints, DC, W3hunter,Asha and the Captain for their TA and chart analysis, Ord for his behind the scenes insight into the cutthroat, grubby, greed crazed finance world who use us retail holders to manipulate as cannon fodder, to more mainstream posters like Nikos, JB, Alech, YK, Rup, Star, Shagz, Grafik, Jeuji, Bat, and the newer holders......there are just too many to mention....apologise if I have missed a few...

The point- we are all here to foster the understanding of a company who has such a bright future, but for obvious reasons, need the in depth analysis to be done by the punters!!!! Amazing!!!!
    And this info, we all give freely so the masses can appreciate what we have here. We give it freely to dispell the misinformation of the manipulating downrampers.

I openly admit, I am not always right......no one ever is.....but I have a go and at the risk of sounding like a fool or being shot down, I post my thoughts anyway...
    The criticism, when it comes, I take onboard but not to heart. Criticism from a stranger who I don't know or never met, no worries.... because there is no trust or bond and therefore zero to minimal weight behind their words...

So have a go guys. The more we contribute the better and all views are welcome......
    If you have an agenda, be prepared to be called out....
    Be as factual as possible, with the published figures to back it up, OR, make it plainly clear that your view is hypothetical, or a gut feel, or just an opinion.

Then its UP TO YOU, to take this information and RESEARCH,RESEARCH, RESEARCH.
    Take nothing for granted and develop your own theory or thesus or plan.

Because in the end, there is no blaming anyone else.........ITS UP TO YOU......

Good luck everyone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $308.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $655.3K 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
131 33563667 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 503427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.