SYA 8.57% 3.8¢ sayona mining limited

Yeah! I understand it’s complicated. But there’s a supply crunch...

1. 1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Yeah! I understand it’s complicated. But there’s a supply crunch building and the biggest effect is going to be on China. China has been closed due to covid the past 12 months whilst the rest of the world is recovering. Now due to mining mismanagement Lithium is going to be limited.
    So the hurt that the Aussies, USA and the rest the world are suffering on inflation and, well, the cost of things is going to be whoop arse on China.
    So IMO China are going to pay big prices on everything. If not to feed its own population, manufacture, get people into jobs and consume things . They’re going to pay the big prices and sell at a discount, on the world market.
    With regards to lithium? Well.Supply and demand. The world at this stage has limited supply.
    The squeeze has to start soon. I mean for all Lithium producers. So I reckon the share price reflects this. They’re running out of wiggle room. Too many below the line at $.215 that they can’t pick up. And too many above $.023 that they can’t buy because of feeding themselves. So I don’t think it’s too far away.
    Hmmm! Dream over. As the alarm goes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $391.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $2.282M 61.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 8227954 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1431220 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.