SYA 0.00% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Daily Report, page-269

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3750
    Respect your post and honestly believe anything can happen. I have been very tentative and not committing due to that for a long time. But I am still here, waiting, because I believe the story. Sometimes chapters are not good, but many stories end well. Probability is still better on that side, but it's still only a probability.
    What I have learnt after last June debacle in general markets is not to assume anything. It's best to respect the markets and follow price action. My biggest learning. One of the reasons I am nearly out of SYA even though I like the stock.
    The second thing I learnt is not to make predictions. Just couple of days back in my post I wrote about Mike Wilson. You can read that. Many who get it right, may actually be lucky.
    Regarding your points, I agree Li sector is not in good state. Nearly every post I mention that. That's a current fact. But to assume it will remain so, may be speculation. Some will get it right, others not. Regarding out of index, who knows that process may already be complete by that time we reach there. All those analysts, investment geniuses earning millions, do we think they have to wait for official confirmation and then act? It's possible, but probability is not high.
    Not sure what was your motive, I feel a good samaritan helping others. I appreciate your efforts. Very fair points under the circumstances. I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $314.3K 9.166M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 20988352 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 12141890 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.