SYA 2.86% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Daily Report, page-279

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    My god you can't comprehend the fallout from someone holding information on retail stop losses and exposing them on a public forum? You can't comprehend the outrage of targeting stop losses and the trust clients put in their trading platforms / brokers etc? Use you brain mate, nobody is going to give you that information on HC and they would be in deep crap if they did. The media would run a story like that for weeks and there would be calls for a royal commission about targeting retail stop losses with private information. You just wanted me to answer so you could rant about crystal balls and pretend this downtrend isn't happening. Oh the bears are just using crystal balls blah blah hahahaha

You think getting kicked out of the asx200 is going to create a rally? It will fuel this downtrend specifically in SYA even more than other lithium plays - Reality the stock will drop when kicked out not rise hahahaha

The market cap is disappearing before your eyes and will continue to do so down to 5c or so. No fad on the asx sticks longer and 2 or 3 years. Reality Check. Deal with it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.190M 34.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 12836986 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2436426 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.