Hey jfer3.....Don't feel down pal. For someone who's only been...

1. 12,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15617
    Hey jfer3.....Don't feel down pal. For someone who's only been doing this for a few months, you have done well. You made a profit mate......and believe me there is many who don't ....even with all the tools they claim to use. I think you would be wise for the time being to just sit pat and keep your powder dry. Best not to ignore posters IMO....better to ignore the constant ramping of the press....in regards Li or anything. The media is but a small component driving markets on the way up.....and very much more potent on the way down. This ' correction ' is not over by a long stretch.... probably 4 - 6 months of very choppy conditions. A traders market for sure.

The Li fervor over the last 12 months - particularly in respect to our International peers was a reflection of the re-balancing risks ( interest rate fears driven vis-a-vis pumped up US economy ) . This sector sold off heavily .....which in turn hit the Australian Li market very very hard.....more than the overall market in % terms. As what happens typically in Australia is we are left gobsmacked for some reason in disbelief as to why this has or could happen. Yet the comparative values were there for everyone to see....so I don't see what the problem is. It's I guess the investor mentality here. There are a lot of risks associated with SYA as well which I could never talk about for obvious reasons on the thread. I guess the analysts/into's see them as well. Anyway I'm getting beaten up there pretty heavily atm.....and haven't even mentioned these risks and I'm pretty sure no one on HC knows what they are ....which I find very humorous. Believe me , if I really wanted to cut loose I could ....but won't as in principle I wouldn't want to down ramp a company or its stock. I'll short it, but I won't comment badly in the process. Its just not sportsmanlike . Anyway good to hear from you and I like what you have done with Tub's makeover. Finally, I would be more than happy to let you know when and if I am prepared to look at and Buy SYA again on my own account. Finally - Here's to the Fattiga_riddare's we left behind......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.