hi @Silent-Bubbles, had to pull out of SYA after loosing a fair...

1. 2,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    hi @Silent-Bubbles, had to pull out of SYA after loosing a fair bit profits, if I pulled out when you did would have saved me 50k. Not many understood why you pulled out mate, seriously. At the time, I tried to make sense of it but your posts are too complicated for us common dudes to understand. And I say that with the greatest of respectfully, I am like a toddler when compared to you guys who are more seasoned pros. I guess we all had an idea that this was coming with the gold prices going up which is a sure way of telling the market investment confidence is going to go down, media debacle which always hits stock prices hard and of course the nothing of "Interest rates" hike just pushed things over the edge. Mate @Tubsfahkwah is now on Twitter, it would be good if you can jump on. I believe you sure can help some of us new comers ... Anyways this is the new home away from SYA, I don't feel like posting on there as I am out and might affect the sentiment of things there. Still very much a SYA fan and I am sure lots are going to give me shirt at some point.
    Last edited by bushmaster: 06/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.