tonight the DOW will decide mate... if that DOW keeps going down...

1. 2,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    tonight the DOW will decide mate... if that DOW keeps going down its not the right time, I have a feeling were looking at a crash here.. or a mini one... imagine the talk of interest rates going up is causing this, imagine if it does.... Look at IRC up 2% today, had a low of 16.5 C. Amazing.... its doing so well because of its gold. The problem IMO if GOLD / GOLD stocks is doing well in such a downturn, buyers are moving their money from everything into a safe bet = GOLD.... need to watch those two indexes closely, GOLD and Lithium. Where will SYA go after this ? it still cant compete with AVZ, I have bigger hopes for WKT and IRC is looking prime.... For me its a matter of picking the right one, as I probably have funds only for 1 more pic on the ride up. So studying the pros of IRC and few other hopefully now and comparing it with SYA. It also depends on how low SYA will go... the lower the better.

Re: the avatar, what do you want to have ? A cross on a shield ? hopefully not something red neck ;-).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.