SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Very interesting perspectives given on this thread. It has been...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Very interesting perspectives given on this thread. It has been great to read the posts of people who benefited from their investment in SYA. This thread has really highlighted how much people take their investing personally. And they should, it their money! There have been examples of people saying, this is crap thread because it creates elitism, it is bragging, it's appendage measuring. Some have said, well I may note be able to share the success with my family because they won't understand but I can here, or I can't believe how my life has changed. Depending on your perspective it can be validation or aspiration.

There is definitely a humble way of sharing a success story, but if it triggers you that someone has taken the time to risk, educate and execute themselves into a position that has created significant gain, maybe you are a tall poppy. If you think someone saying that they have achieved an incredible goal of investing and telling people is going to scare off the little fish, stop being a little fish. Seriously, this is a free public forum where everyone hides behind a made up name. Take it for what it is worth. I was brought up to resent people who had money, until I got some and you know how I got it, through hard work, not by looking at people who were ahead of me and going, 'screw them' how dare they share that on a public forum.

I love hearing about peoples stories of success. There is so much to learn. If you have a mindset of, 'you're just bragging' all you will hear is a brag, if your mindset is can I learn something from this person's experience? you will ask questions. When you break it down, we are all in the stock market to make money. That's it! We are here to learn and to make ourselves feel comfortable with our investment. And to be honest if there are people who have done very well for themselves and you are still here, good on you, it makes me feel even more confident in my investment.

To the little fish. Big fish were once little. The only way to become a big fish it to hang around with the big fish, and you get to do that by being useful. The world isn't fair and if you are triggered by the success of others, you will never reach your true potential. I actually like people who are willing to share with me their success. Sure in some cases they might be doing it from an egotistical perspective, but hey, I all I have to ask myself is what can I learn? It's too easy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.