SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

SYA Weekly Report

1. 4,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3588

Weekly Review Li Stocks - 9th Sep 2022

Here is the weekly review figures and charts that I do every week. It is useful only for those interested in trading or those who hold multiple shares and based on performance would like to keep re-balancing as we go. I do hold a number of Li stocks and like to trade. This is the reason I include a number of Li Stocks in my analysis.

Please note:
    This is no reflection of all AU Li stocks as I have only included those that I am interested. In my list are shares that I hold, held before or planning to buy in near future.Since this is my list, I may have missed some good stocks.The averages are simple averages and not weighted averages. So the average don't reflect AU Li average. This is just for my tracking and analysis. I have both ASX and US stocks in two separate figures.

Please note that all my analysis are from a trading perspective looking at short-term view.
    MY FIRST POST ON SYA - I have been actively trading in LI stocks for around 1 year. In the beginning of this year I started doing a Weekly Report around Li stocks - it covered a number of other Li stocks and just not the stock thread I am writing. This is to see how we are comparing with other stocks. I usually also do a daily report. My previous daily and weekly reports are available in other threads. I have been actively trading SYA and must have done around 8 such swing trades in last 8 months. It has been very good experience for me around SYA. Last time I traded out very recently and got out at 29c few weeks back. But then I decided that I will go long in SYA. I usually keep 50% of my stocks to keep long, rest 50% I call trading stocks and look to traded between 4 to 6 weeks. After last trade out, I decided to go long on SYA. I usually only write on threads where I go long. Hence I am writing here. I have built initial position now after last sell out at average 26c. Hope to keep adding. SYA is one of success stories not only of Li stock but ASX, hope that trend continues. All the best.

I have also included my Diary - predictions, my holdings, my plans for the week.Caution around Diary - This is just my opinion/plan. Probability wise one person can be wrong many times, even all the time, so please use information accordingly. So for those who like leisurely reading, enjoy.

There are no new additions this week, so my list contain 54 stocks.
    This week there are 3 addition to the list -
    1) Tracking rise from June Bottom - average increase 78%
    2) My diary
    3) Two video around charts - In line with the videos I have been adding previously. Last week I was despondent as even Chris had started feeling bearish, but he is neutral now

Market sitting at pivotal zone:

• Previously I have said that there are 2 key data that I am looking at this week
    • First indicator I am looking at is SP 500 to stay above 3900 and first above 4120. We are still there - SP 500 closed at 4167
    • Second indicator I am looking at is volatility index to go below 20 and stay below that. On Friday it closed on 22.79
    • There is no denying that we have dodged a bullet this week. Friday week sentiment was very poor and talk of 3900 break to first 3800 and then June bottom 3636. Some how 3900 level has held - which is very good. Also VIX has come down considerably
    • So it would be good to get over 50 day moving average first this week, then 4120 and finally 200 day moving average which is just above 4300 at this stage
    • Ten year yield though has not dropped much
    • It was good to see that many analysts who had turned very bearish a weak back, are now coming back towards a positive sentiment
    • Overall there are still more bears - and many feel that market has to go down much below from here - so need to be watchful
    Positives for this week:
    I have been calling in my daily writings that we need to hold SP 500 the 3900 level. We have held it now in short term
    Both U/Li sectors look to be on the cusp of a big bull run. U sector made a gain of 15% and Li sector 13% - very good results this week
    The macro for both U/Li is strongest it have ever been - market seems to be recognising it.
    The cryptos are doing great. Bitcoin struggling to hold 19k for quite sometime, now it is inching towards 22k - very good signs for the market
    Last 4 weeks - -3%, +5%, -5% and now +13% - coming back to life
    We are 78% up from June bottom - a very great move
    US Li and ASX Li in sync this week - We rose 13% and they moved 12%
    Big stocks are doing really well - good sign for all other stocks that may be lagging
    6 Li stocks did their 52 week high this week
    The US markets on Friday was big green. Li stocks had a small increase as well.
    Overall feel for next week:

General feel is bullish
    CPI figure on Tuesday before market opens, consensus at 8.1 (previous 8.5). PMI figures on Wednesday and Retail Sales on Thursday
    If we rise, it could still be bumpy. There is a good chance we may cross 4120 - very high resistance at high 41
    Many feel that we may have a short term bounce

Here is the Figures for the Week:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4667/4667974-25b6296b64a9a6999e7c6248a4877463.jpg.
    Figures for US Li stocks:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4668/4668000-0b6e2123b066844d24df1fe0bc1b72eb.jpg.
    Rise from June Bottom:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4668/4668025-3fd2e262feb5e7d556c6fd41b76b223c.jpg.
    DIARY - Here are the predictions and my personal plan for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4668/4668036-853b5f4eccee1bbc5a9498a0f8c2c175.jpg.
    Couple of Videos

Last edited by dc1234: 11/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $365.6K 11.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 672248 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 11062204 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ 5107676
Last updated 11.13am 06/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.