SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

DC, I just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work that you...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    DC, I just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work that you put into your weekly reports across several threads. Not only do you obviously put an enormous amount of time and energy into meeting your weekly “deadline”, but you are generous enough to share it with potentially thousands of others. You could keep your thoughts and analysis to yourself, but you are kindhearted enough to openly put your detailed research out there for anyone to peruse.

I think that it’s highly unfair of others to make snide comments along the lines of “It’s lucky we have professional brokers”, which I think is ungrateful and totally missing the point of your weekly reports. You don’t hold yourself out to be the font of all knowledge when it comes to the share market, and you don’t purport to be a professional advisor. My take on your reports is that you publish them with a view to providing investors with another perspective on a range of lithium companies. It’s up to us all as individual investors to decide how much weight we attach to your weekly analysis.

I think that any sensible investor does as much due diligence as they possibly can, and for me that includes reading your weekly reports. Anybody using a singular source of intelligence upon which to base their share transactions is taking a huge risk in my opinion. I daily read the articles published by the professional analysts on their websites, and as terrific as some of them are, it’s difficult to gauge whether they are being truly objective or if their analysis / commentary is biased due to particular companies advertising on the websites in question, or other self-service benefits.

When looking for new stocks I’m quite often impressed by a professional article, and if it interests me I then look for other professional publications / analysis / commentary of the stock I’m scrutinising. If I’m still interested after that stage, I always turn to HC as another place to assess a stock. Yes there are uprampers and downrampers, but that’s easy to spot. With regard to any particular stock, the forums always seem to have a handful of contributors who offer great insight. I find that the forums provide some great insight into aspects of any given company that the professional publishers rarely address. I know that I’ve looked at some businesses and been on the verge of pulling the trigger, but I then read a thread and see consensus that management are or are not high quality, that the business never meets its deadlines, that the company is not focussed on the best interests of shareholders, that there is a leaky boat, or that there is clear share manipulation patently aimed at furthering the interests of brokers or other institutional investors leading up to a CR for example. The other great insight available on HC is the sharing of geological wisdom by those with a great understanding of geology, and the ability to provide explanations about benchmark figures for acceptable levels of mineralogy from drills etc. Basically dumbing things down for people like me. I understand lithium results now, but there are so many other resources about which I don’t have that level of understanding of when price sensitive drill results are released (As an example).

Anyhow, this has become rather long-winded, but the main thing that I wanted to say is thank you for providing these weekly reports. I look forward to them every week as I’m sure countless other holders do, and I find your analysis and commentary incredibly useful (in conjunction with alternative mainstream commentary) as a way of keeping my finger on the pulse of not only shares that I hold, but also others that I may not know much about.

I know that I’m “guilty” of reading your reports every week and finding them really useful, but like everyone else, I just sort of take it for granted, and move on without acknowledging your efforts.

So I want to thank you for what you give to me and others, and I’m sure that there are dozens or hundreds of others who feel the same way, but because life is so hectic we don’t actually acknowledge the product you deliver every week. So thanks very much mate, and keep up the great work.
    Last edited by Masha1965: Auto correct amended 02/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.