RSG 0.81% 61.0¢ resolute mining limited

Syama sub-level cave ore starts this month, page-37

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Hi Colinchi,
    You will need to read the quarterlies over the past 24 months to get your head around totall capex spend, you maybe aware that the roaster was forecasted to be shut down during last quarter, you may also be aware they had large unforcasted amount of rain that hindered mill feed.
    You may or may not be aware of the capex spend for Ravenswood... the new circuit was forecasted to be 41mill alone last quarter (see their website for details).... it costs a lot to get mines into production, it’s not possible to hit steady state immediately.
    I think your main concern is that capex will continue to be at the same rate going forward and revenue remaining the same as well... (I acknowledge your concern, but I believe your going to be found wrong)
    However my due diligence and study of the time lines and the small capex spend and the higher grades from syama from this point looks good. (But I also could be found wrong)

Having said that I’m not expecting a riveting next quarterly, just an announcement that suggests the tide has or is changing. RSG is a solid long term investment, with great metrics... short term it could get a solid rerate or go down on the next announcement, depending on a variety of factors, I’m bullish at the moment but under no illusions that their is risk in every investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.298B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 60.5¢ $4.257M 6.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 175546 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 7201 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.