RDM 9.26% 14.8¢ red metal limited

WA1 is a good comparison to make here. Let me explain why. WA1...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    WA1 is a good comparison to make here. Let me explain why.

WA1 intercepted some world class results in niobium, which if you're familiar with the market, almost all the world's supply is controlled by a single player out of brazil. This understandably sent the market into a frenzy because when there is a sector where such huge concentration is focused in a single point of failure, owning the alternative is a very strong bet. The share price there speaks for itself.

RDM is similar because while there are a few more producers of the rare earths it intends to produce, most of the world's production is concentrated in china. As we all know, rare earths are on almost all western government critical lists for a reason and there's a big geopolitical fear about not having access to them. Just like the supply concern issues with WA1, but without the fear of a single producer flooding the market and disrupting the price like the bears point out with WA1.

The second comparison to be made which others in this thread have pointed out far better than I can is that there are very few peers globally. It's not like base metals or lithium where there's a million companies to choose from. Most rare earth projects suck, they either require obscene capex or are small un-economical deposits. RDM has both scale and positive met work. There are a few competitors, but the fact we can count them on a single hand globally speaks for itself.

Then there's all the other goodies you get for free. The MMA deposit is substantial. The exploration tenements are very interesting for copper (it's why I came here in the first place).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.013(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $11.36K 77.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 107037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.