APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Thanks F9 for your visit to the Apg office and reporting of it....

1. 185 Posts.
    Thanks F9 for your visit to the Apg office and reporting of it. Please continue to post, as I and others appreciate them and know that your travelling, for good or bad, in the same boat as us, lets hope we sight land soon.

As to Linkman, I try not to be personal and insult others in my posts and I wont today. I understand that often quoted defence of posts, that goes like this " That's my opinion and I have every right to express it" and that is true, but as a reader of posts, I have a right as well, and that is to look to the posters motivation because that gives a hint to the credibility of the post and Hotcopper after all is a forum where people garner and learn from one another via posts. F9 and Apg management have large shareholdings in Apg and those are visible via the Annual Report if you know who is who and most long term holders do know. They have "skin in the game" and have done so for many years and this gives them credibility, in comparison to you who doesn't own a single share and only pops up to frequently rubbish F9 over and over again. I will now be putting you on ignore, and ask others to consider the same.

I have a sizable holding in Apg and have done for 20 years, you may think me a fool but its my choice to remain to a conclusion. Whilst the journey has brought me considerable angst and frustration, it remains that Apg is only a small part of my life, one spoke in the wheel, and even if it ends badly, life will still go on happily.

I have faith that the Management are trying there utmost, but best efforts are not always rewarded, if every company that ever starts out is successful then their profits would be miniscule. Lets hope that something good comes around this year, we certainly deserve it, if even just for our patience and if we ever do have success there will be one massive long term holder party, Melbourne or Sydney?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.