I reckon Malaga is not far off the mark re the Perth market...

1. 84 Posts.
    I reckon Malaga is not far off the mark re the Perth market right now....not one to necessarily agree with him/her too often but even gave a thumbs up to last post....re Southern River yep i reckon, as much as i admire the general development of the area, that it'll be hit harder than most should excessive selling pressure prevail for a spell...which is probably on the cards as i'm sure many would agree....but its still a decent suburb with decent hard working folks buying/living in....and if it suits work wise well thats always good as we all work so bloody many hours over here and nice when home is not far away...i got back here a year ago...purchased three times and waiting to make a fourth purchase...i'm concentrating south of the river but all closer to the city, but if it was coogee v southern river, and i know both very well, i'd be looking a lot more at coogee than in southern river...Coogee is waiting to happen(might take a few more years) but southern river has happened and is no real comparison...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.