FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Brilliant report H. Between yourself and OOO getting lots of...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Brilliant report H. Between yourself and OOO getting lots of details which is easy to understand to the everyday investors and Mandurah getting down to the nitty gritty more technical side of the oil business giving a chance for some of us less technically advanced guys to learn, its a great place to be this FAR forum, all bases are covered.

Would be surprised if YA hasn't been reading all this or even attended the IP and what his thoughts are but I guess YA never really gives us his thoughts, just the facts, which is great too.

Soleil at possible 1billion barrels alone.....yikessss, further thoughts on this H?
    SNE greatly upgraded, in effect increasing the other surrounding prospects considerably Again thoughts of FJ's predictions echo in the back of my mind.....6BB++ for anyone who forgets.

Management are fully focused on production it seems, and increasing their stake at any given chance (can't see them getting anymore than 15%), anything that happens between now and then regarding a takeover, they will deal with when it happens, they are not standing around waiting for an offer, this is a long term play, day traders/quick buck merchants can exit now or change your outlook.

One point, with the first and second appraisal wells proving 200mb and 300mb, which won't increase the estimates currently in place is it fair to say it will be the middle of next year before any concrete upgrades start to flow through from SNE? Inclusion into ASX 200 by years end seems ambitious wouldn't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.