FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

AJLD: Agree with you - totally - that normally consolidation...

1. 12,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    AJLD: Agree with you - totally - that normally consolidation DOES impact negatively on the sp (even though in theory it of course should NOT be doing so...).
    Not sure why you would want the company to do the "tidying of the registery" NOW when the FAR sp is so "relatively low"?? The only reason for this would IMHO be to enable the bigger (American and other) International investors to put funds into FAR stock, as they cannot seemingly do this at UNDER US$ 1.00 per share? Therefore, to satisfy this "need" FAR would have to do quite a drastic consolidation to drive the FAR sp to around A$ 1.40 .... This would need a consolidation of 14 : 1 or bringing down the float from (rounded) 3.1 bio shares to about 222 mio...? I do not think that it would/will be wise to do this kind of consolidation at this point in time and according to hardmano's comments from the Sydney IP (Many THANKS, hardmano!!!), FAR would only want to do a consolidation once the FAR sp has re-rated significantly (upwards).
    Regarding your further comment about a take-over being "the best option for the Co.", I do agree FULLY. However, here - yet again, of course - only AFTER the FAR sp will have re-rated massively upwards AFTER much more de-risking and proving up more and more oil/gas and getting GREAT T/O offers.
    All JIMHO, of course.
    wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.