FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

As Hardmano flagged, we did ask the question re production. No,...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    As Hardmano flagged, we did ask the question re production.
    No, FAR does not want to be a producer. If they are part of the JV at production stage it will be by default and not by design. FAR currently has 10 staff and there is no desire, now or in future to increase these numbers. (I hope Whiskey will read this part).
    With respect to body language. Forget it. Madam CN is very charming, very positive, funny, self depreciating and will rope in anybody. If you are a bloke, she is part of the boys. If your are a girl, she is part of the chick group. (Her words) If you need to fix the BOP, she will stand on the platform with her Stanley Scewdriver and advice the troops. She is what you would call the quintessential australian girl. Everybody loved her. So my advice is, listen to what she has to say. Very smart, very knowledgeable and without doubt she has the SH's interest in her heart. She is also tough enough to cross the SH's if it means to save the company or to position the company for the future. In other words, she is an exceptional person and leader. Make no bones about it, she wants to win. Just consider the position FAR finds itself in. We have 10 people only in the entire company. COP has 30 geos on the ground and CNE I think 5. FAR is punching well above its weight and you have to assume that all members in FAR are exceptional. Maybe we did not hear much beyond of what we already know, but it certainly lifted the spirit and believe in FAR. If not all comes to fruition, I think we still are on a winner. One thing I have noticed in particular, this FAR forum we have here is very well informed and generally not FAR off the money.
    My thanks also goes to Gordon Ramsay. Smart, measured with good people skills. He remained in the background and answered all questions during the personal talks after the presentation.
    And Hardmano, thanks for asking on behalf of HC and writing the report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.