FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Sydney IP, page-22

1. 12,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    hardmano: First and foremost: Many THANKS for your great reporting from the SYDNEY IP - how I envy you guys to be able to go to this event!
    I have just a couple of comments / questions in respect to your paragraph "Share Price Catalysts":
    - Market sentiment and oil price improvement.
    I am not sure at all if worldwide "market sentiments" will be "on the up" and rather fear the opposite could be the case... (Grexit and all that).
    - Oil price improvement
    I am also not sure IF we shall see further improvements in the oil price, that has remarkably come back from the lows. A lot will depend on OPEC and the Middle East. All very much not easy to "predict". Could go either way IMHO.
    - Farmin to another block (or other blocks - plural?)
    I really, really do hope that FAR management will be EXTREMELY careful when dealing with this Timis guy (and have all legally nailed down in detail...).
    Moreover, I cannot see this event to be a big driver for a FAR sp re-rate upwards?
    - The drill bit! NATURALLY, that will be THE ONE. But that will only be from October onwards!
    - Getting the CR out of the way!
    Here I wonder and have a question for all you guys "down under":
    Obviously, the CR is an event that "we have to have". BUT: Will it take place before end-June or after (because of your tax implications)??
    AND: I really DO wonder how FAR will manage to get a CR done at a higher price level than the approx. current one without ANY share-price CATALYSTS seemingly coming about until the drilling starts again in the last quarter of 2015??
    I still sense that attached options will be needed perhaps?? Time will tell.

Thanks in advance for comments.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 49.5¢ $26.98K 54.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20223 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 611 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.