FAR 1.98% 49.5¢ far limited

Thank you hardmano (and OOO and Mandurah). Fantastic and very...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Thank you hardmano (and OOO and Mandurah). Fantastic and very useful information.

I think one of the interesting take outs here is the continual chirp from CN about wanting to increase their interest/exposure to these types of plays. She's actually been mentioning this (seemingly as an aside) since the Fan well but now the noise appears to be loud and real.

I think (speculating here Tony) that your suggestion about African Petroleum is on or near the money. But dealing with Frank Timis would, I suspect, be like dealing with a high voltage eel who has a habit of infecting assets with liabilities and obligations (visible and otherwise) through complex corporate and personal structures. I believe all serious investors should read a few of his annual reports to understand how a personal fiefdom can be run at the expense of shareholders in ways that'll leave you gob smacked.

Anyway, the point here is that the team is not sitting still during this hiatus between results and next drilling. Nothing worse than being at the mercy of things you cant control such as POO and Operator announcements; it generally leads to SP decay. So there may be some substance to my prior speculation that they do have a strategy to add value and now it would appear some action or deals may be around the corner.

This just may be very interesting.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.5¢ $6.492K 13.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32597 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.