CF1 4.76% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Lots of information, a few, if perhaps minor distortions from my...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    Lots of information, a few, if perhaps minor distortions from my perspective.

Q. M4 achievement by Dec'17?

IIRC, PC's response was, after clarification, they are targeting - might be wrong on this specific part - with Sentry alone, a margin of some 30% EBITDA. With economies of scale, they are expecting that to increase to some 40% EBITDA.

Q. Lily platform again?

I might have heard incorrectly, but I thought he said the voice recog. was already available in LILY. Yes, IAM own the LILY code outright.

However, my take was that they actually licence the KLIP code to an extent. When asked about how KLIP stats were collected, comment was made that there is still some data duplication as the owning co. don't let them have full access to what they want to do "yet".

I'm fairly sure I heard the "yet" correctly and thought at the time; What do you mean by yet?

Q. Klip?

KLIP is a mandatory component of sign up and is charged at a 10% on top of whatever else the practice pays monthly.

The figure of $100K / month per practice was what PC said they "expected" would be an average chg. Hmmmm, might have been p.a. Can someone confirm pls? Scratch that. Pretty sure it has to be p.a.

MF: ......... Looks a little like a cat on a hot tin roof TBH. Is obviously LIVING this 24/7. His every mannerism, facial expr. response appeared to me, .... pronounced, exaggerated almost. A bit like someone not yet accustomed to being critically quizzed in the limelight.

That said, every answer, every response and its accompanying mannerisms appeared genuine and designed to offer an answer with the air of someone seemingly supremely confident in the response he is providing.

PC was somewhat more ...... relaxed in responses to questions about takeovers. MF OTOH, gave the impression he wasn't about to let go of this while he still has teeth in his mouth.

Might have to go back now and read the rest of the responses.

@952i, sorry I missed you. Would like to have met. Which one were you? I was the loud mouth back of the room asking the I.T. questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $114.6K 5.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.