CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Well the presso's just finished. Was a faceful of information...

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Well the presso's just finished. Was a faceful of information and I have a tonne of notes and an incredible privilege. Will share them all in due time.

In a summary word for word:
    P.C - "Board is not here to pump the share price the next 6months. We want to build the share price within the company to last generations...so god bless the daytraders"

M.F has fire and passion in his eyes. Someone asked "why should I buy IAM and hold it for 3years"
    His answer: "you are witnessing an awakening and the creation of an industry Australia is sleeping on until now. In 3years it will be completely awake in its full form and you will have missed the boat"
    Same guy followed to ask about possible take over
    M.F answered: "How do you put a price on a firm that created an industry, own all the resources within that industry, has a barrier [to entry] impossible to enter, providing its services to all possible competition"

Those were word for word I was writing as he speaks and hands exhausted now lol. But anyways rest of the goods will be shared later was very insightful.

Special thanks to all the IAM board that showed up and sacrificed their time for our benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.