BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sydney meet and BUD prospects

1. 8,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    To start with, purely my views and take away from meeting Dave, so, make what you will of it.

in no order of importance, but my observations from our chat (meant to be for one hour, extended to 2 1/2!

BUD projecting exponential activity, and hence sales and profits
    BUD in discussions with several incoming enquiries at varying stages
    BUD super conservative in reporting in line with Dave's views of under promising and over delivering.
    BUD has several verticals and potential markets, what we are working on now is only the tip.
    BUD wants to build a solid business and base in USA and Australia and will talk to people like Digital (they are amazingly excited about the prospects) based on incoming enquiries. (which they have several).
    Dave and his team working incredibly hard in ensuring business plans are achieved on time.
    current funding situation is very strong.
    Dave was very generous wit his time, did not shy away from any questions, was engaging and super positive.

there are lots more we discussed, above are the main points. There were atlas 10 people who turned up, so if anyone is on HC and would like to add more to this, or infect feel differently to the above, please feel free to comment/correct me.

I am NOT selling any time soon, would love to see this baby where it lands up in 3 years time.

dyor, best of luck.

PS - was always a BUY for me, after this evening, I say, bloody STRONG BUY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.