BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Sydney meet and BUD prospects, page-65

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    "Would these 'funds' be able/permitted to average across their portfolio to demonstrate compliance/achievement of targets do you think?"

I would think that would be possible. Not sure Buddy is capable of ding this but as it would report each separately it would be easy to work out. Also it would not be hard for buddy to add this feature. They have all the data they would just have to put it together and given their platform it would be reasonably quick to implement if it was seen to be required.

I think all properties will be required to start reporting their carbon foot print in the future.(if not already)
    What is it 2050 that all existing buildings need to be carbon neutral?
    They can only do that if they start to measure as a first step.
    Then they will need a plan and submit various studies for funds approval.
    Although this could take years to achieve the tool to start with is how to measure it.

Buddy will be able to measure the impact of any changes in real time.

For instance. Say a building has done their homework and has decided to foot the bill for a LED light refurbish through the entire building.

At the moment the reporting methods for this are very cumbersome to say the least.

If buddy was installed prior to the refurb you would have instant feed back on the success of the project in real time on display at completion or even as it is carried out.

If you were doing this rollout of 10 buildings or more a similar story.

Same goes for any new green initiative you wish to implement.
    They are all based on reducing your cost in which Buddy measures.

Budy would be proof of your work program being successful and will also prove your payback estimates wrong or right.

Don't forget this is all rudimentary. The big picture is capturing as much data as you can.
    Analise the data and move inline with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.