HDR hardman resources limited

Was hosted by Scott Spencer - he was very credible - came away...

1. 402 Posts.
    Was hosted by Scott Spencer - he was very credible - came away with a general feeling of confidence in management.

He reinforced that WPL strictly control announcements & JV partners are bound by "strict confidentially" in what they can say.
    quote "if not much is said, don't jump to negative conclusions".
    "WPL want to keep it tight" - re potential predators circling overhead so not giving out too much info.

other points (in no particular order):-
    *Pelican - Block 7. "sands very promising - lot of tech work currently being done by JV ptnrs. - expect to hear more next yr re this area .... is there oil below the gas ??".

*Uganda - Scott said US oil xpert doing analysis called it Billions of barrels in area. However location / access a problem (currently looking to purchase a drill rig from around there - will drill from onshore & diagonally under lake. Heritage playing cards close to chest re discovery re govt. taking position?

*Guyana - Farmout pending (within a few mths) with large European or US company. Said they are currently having tech. discussions with a shortlist of co's. HDR are "pretty confident about the structure & size"(estimated potential for 2,500mbo recoverable). Have identified a series of targets to drill. Expect to retain 30 - 40% with a major who will run the show - similar model to Mauritania deal.

Was great to meet (& have a beer or 3 after the mtg.) with Hardmano. MR & Mrs Blackscorpian, Butcherano + few others I apologise to for not mentioning.

I'm sure these guys will fix up my mistakes & add their valuable take on the mtg.

Hope this helps longtermers - my HDR shares are staying locked in the bottom drawer !!

Cheers, Snowball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.