SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Sydney Meeting, page-65

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Look I wouldn't say its 'done nothing' - in fact it's helped me come to grips with the fact that it's more trustworthy than I'd imagined.

Meeting Mr Xu and the other directors was insightful. He seems humble, he also seems slightly witty and has a wry smile most of the time. He looks like he's built this company up from scratch. He seems active and something about him says 'Entrepreneur', and past photos don't give him too much justice. He doesn't appear to be a corporate scum bag, and in fact they all seem a little naive to how listed companies work in the developed world.

Regardless, of my opinions on the Board and CEO, the fact that we saw a product catalogue for both Pandist and Aguseadan was terrific. The photos were professional and the products looked great. Given all we have as investors is what we see online, it was excellent seeing tangible pictures.

Ultimately though, I think there is some way to go. Disclosure needs to improve and decisions made by management need to be elaborated on more specifically and thoroughly. Investor confidence needs to improve. This was step 1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.