CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ravi whilst my post was somewhat definitive that this all would...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ravi whilst my post was somewhat definitive that this all would end with a deal prior to the vote I can't rule out the potential that it goes all the way through to a No vote and the offer is rejected. An SPP as you suggested is still a worthy option. And voting No doesn't mean the company will lose all its value - Mac bank can't let it lose all its value otherwise they lose $150Mill. Its very early days so all options should be on the table.

All in all let the CPSA know what outcome you want from all this. They can then assess what most people want and go from there.

Everyone will have different on ideas on what outcome they want but in the end we'll have to agree on something and then we all have to vote the same way. Being united when it comes time to the vote is the only way to get a better result for shareholders.

For reference I'm not close to the CPSA I don't know their strategy and nor should I, they should keep their cards close to their chest for as long as they can. They have a track record of getting a result, thats a good start, and I have faith that they can generate a good result, time will tell though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $20.85K 428.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 125108 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.