CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

well if mac exercise 30,000,000 options at 20c then there is...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    well if mac exercise 30,000,000 options at 20c then there is another $6m in the kitty. Just need to hold them off as long as we can. I doubt this is their last offer, they have far too much invested in this scheme already to walk away. I am bitterly disappointed that cottee is trying to make his fortune and dreams come true by selling us out. If he was looking after our interests he would know how much he needs to keep us going what is the best target and options, etc..

Total has walked so there is obviously potential to bring in another partner into these areas for gas. There will be more companies looking for gas now with the rising prices and the PM's meeting today, why would they not look at one of the most prospective areas in australia rather than picking up a shovel and an canary to go out and try to find and secure new prospects that are near infrastructure, not near farmers, greenies, policies or the state of NSW, etc..

I say vote NO and lets see how we, go, though at the melbourne meeting i think it needs to be impressed on Cottee and the board if they cannot get on board to make this the best company for their existing share holders then maybe they should try a new career, maybe banking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $20.75K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1105823 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 75108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.