CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Sydney meeting, page-60

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Correct, the first day saw a rush of sellers, and selling leading up to day has been very week on volume which may lead to suggest that the holders of central petroleum shares in general are not happy to depart with a $0.20 MQG revised take over offer and rightly so.

I strongly believe that should company use justification to sell at such less than acceptable take over offer not be well received by way of independan third party report soon to be released, MQG will be forced to do one of two things
    1) Revise the current offer and increase; or
    2) walk away and re-call the loan to CTP.

MQG must have been aware of the strong shareholder sentiment and unity based on past events but may not have fully accounted their strength and resolute manners.

It is in MQG's best interest to work with CTP shareholders as drilling is required into the stairways to prove up additional resources. If MQG can not have the resources increased, the NGP may not be built according to Cottee's stand up comedic presentation last night.

The central shareholders are in the box seat and hold the future for CTP with their ability to vote down the offer, but at what risk has yet to be fully determined behind close doors.

I still maintain my no vote but I also look forwards to any recommendations to be made by the CPSA. I further would like to extend my thanks to the CPSA for organising and coordinating the meeting with Central last night, this is well appriciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $20.75K 426.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1105823 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 75108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.