PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

sydney mining club presentation, page-25

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Some good posts about Darren's presentation skills.

That is a hard one. With Darren you're getting the info straight from the "horse's mouth". He's passionate, positive and sincere. But not always the the easiest to keep up with, or to understand the accent.

If you bring in a professional "spruiker" then the presentation could look false, fake, contrived, insincere or dishonest?

Darren's background is a "down to earth, get your hands dirty" type of geologist. No frills, but up front, honest and factual.

I guess they could have supplied some cute mining girls to help with the presentation?

He's spoken at ABU presentations all over the world.

My opinion is that he does a very good job, not an outstanding one.

But his major focus is to present the exciting ABU story and let the facts speak for themselves:
    about the 3.3m oz of Gold discovered already!
    the great management of the company!
    the low costs of production!
    the carefully managed stages of production which incredibly importantly requires little or no debt!!!!!
    the high grades of the Gold discovered!
    and .....the huge potential for many more discoveries to be made!

These facts do speak for themselves.

ABU is on the verge of becoming a very successful, highly profitable, long term, mid cap, Gold mining company, over the next 12 months or so!

Keep up, the great work, Darren!

Go ABU!

But .. then again, I do see some merit in a few attractive young mining ladies walking around the audience showing ABU's impressive core samples!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.