KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Sydney Mining Club presentation, page-2

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    let's hope so - the grand standing needs to stop and work needs to get done. we have been plagued with delays - mining licence, plant 2 commissioning, PMR payment, first sale of NE.. Management even acknowledged in 2023 that they need to improve shareholder comms and news flow ... yet here we are still scratching our heads and hoping (for me praying) we hear some good news around full scale commercial mining gold operations and production. if anyone suggests that Jamie and Ross deserved to rip $500k cash bonuses out of the company - most likely from borrowed money or cap raise - when cash flow and funding has been most critical .. Jamie also racked up frequent flyers points traveling all over the world to deliver.... sweet F@ck all, apart from shareholders distress and uncertainty.
    I believe in Ross and hope his interests are aligned to shareholders- however he old (even with the world best hair do for a 90 yo).
    come on Jamie - throw the people that pay you a bone and live up to your new year resolution of being a big boy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.