UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I was there today too and agree with everyone on this...

1. 10 Posts.
    I was there today too and agree with everyone on this thread.

Here are my two cents on today:

There weren't any major rabbits in the hat, but Alan gave a solid and confident presentation that convinced me.

I don't work in healthcare and I had never seen any of the product in real life but was impressed. Especially the EZMix and the wearable injectors, which simply look like great design. They seem to do what they intend to do very, very well.

Alan described Unilife as a BlueChip company (his actual words) and in his mind the company will be (is) a game changer. The contracts they have signed with Hikma, Sanofi and Medimmune are proof of that.

He did use the words "hyper-growth" casually in relations to future contracts that are being rolled out in the next years, but wasn't specific about that.

He appeared to be particularly excited about the Medimmune deal and the prospect of being the leader in wearable injectable drug delivery devices. He spent some time discussing the shift in the market to patients self injecting in the "third place" and the shift to biological drugs. (essentially this clip http://unilife.tv/Riku/bolus-injectors-and-infusion-pumps-unilife-device-overview-with-alan-shortall/)

He is clearly proud of the staff and the amount of enthusiasm and work they put into the company and how impressed the pharmas are with their high caliber of employees.

Alan seemed genuine with all his statements and my bullshit radar didn't go off. He does feel like a proud Dad and he clearly believes that this is going to be a BIG and important company, that is innovating and creating cutting edge products.

I'm happy to believe Allan at this point and I feel confident where we are heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.