UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

sydney presentation, page-21

1. 170 Posts.
    Sirsmiggles covered very accurately.

I took my wife who is a Clinical Nurse Consultant (Trauma) in a major Capital City Hospital with over 20 years experience. She sat in awe of the 6 products and their capabilities. For all the reasons we have heard over and over. i.e simple to use, safe, etc.

I was happy to finally get her professional view on it. As she has only ever taken time to taken in the info on the original unifill.

I can add a few comments I noted down. FWIW.

In regards to point

1) Take over rumour. Once discarded Alan stated he wants to see value long term.

2) Share offering/future CR

Alan said, 'We are not going back to the market... Not going to capital raise.' 'Suprised if we ever have to again.'

Alan then went onto say, 'Its not a promise, but could if we really have to expand the business.' (Makes sense to me. A fool would completely rule it out ever)

3) 'Hikma a faster ramp up than Sanofi'
    '175mil next 2 years... 300 to 400mil, 3 to 4 years.'

4) In regards to deals and products I noted Alan said, 'signed deals next 6 months on all products'

5) In regards to Biologics Alan indicated 'Each major Pharma' having '5' biologics for the wearable injector at 4 to 5m units each.
    25 mil units per pharma.

6) On the Unifill finesse Alan stated they will not sign up for exclusivity as he believes 'we going own the vaccine market'

7) In regards to his exuberance in the past he made comment, 'If people knew what I (Alan paused and changed) If people knew whats happening in the background' ... 'I pinch myself at where we are.'

8) Alan on the shareholder positions stated basically what we already know. However I will repeat inter alia what he said,

95 mil shares. 50 mil (NAS) 45 (ASX)
    30 - 35 mil held by institutions
    15 to 20 mil free trade
    20 mil short positions at an average of $2.90.

Alan stated when he purchased his $2.5m in shares it was at an average of $4.60 (around current market price)

He followed up by commenting on the shorts on 'taking a bet' that its 'serious stuff, we got deals, we got serious deals coming'.

Hope this helps.

Squiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.