UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

sydney presentation, page-22

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Just as important, most of the product is tailor made for specific Pharma Co and incorporated into the FDA approval and therefore once a deal is done, it will be for a long term so the "partners" are sticky. Big upfront R & D cost but once the deal is done, then it will be almost for the life of the drug.

UNS also picking up fees along various develeopment stages while the device is refined.

Lots of demo on various IP and it has blown me away. very in trend with just in time concept. Feedback from various partners as per AS that he has a great team on board. this was mention a number of times throughout the morning.

Some of the illness that was mention are MS, Diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, not saying deals for those drug, but it shows the co are just starting to cover the tip of the iceberg of the potenital of what UNS can bring to Pharma.

The delivery systema may be a potenital decider for DR/ patient to prescribe/choose one Drug over another and therefore this will give our partners the leading edge.

Some more quotes
    hyper growth
    Take over..... mumble mumble (i wasnt paying attention but then comes) low IQ and smoking dope. I will let you connects the dots.
    no CR
    inflection point

not likly to be dividend in the short to medium term, this is where alan seems to me been presented as unconfortable and the converstaion/session ended there, otherwise, it seems we may even be keeping the converstaion going.

AS is a great sales man, he had a passion about his products and for it is not just about the product been out there but to present the absolute best to his partners.

for me personally, there is still some apprehension around hyper growth, how is the co going to meet the obligation of the contract without over expanding.

it wasnt clear around cashflow, he did touch on cash spent for 2014, may be some one else can talk about that.

Guys, lots of info was put out in the session, it was great, for those who is think of going, even a trip to Newcastle is worth while to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.