I agree with what you are saying UT but investing in low socia...

1. 6,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I agree with what you are saying UT but investing in low socia area is not for everyone. A dollar earnt in Point Piper is the same as a dollar earnt in Redfern. Investing in cheap areas is a street by street house by house prospect one scumbag can wreck a whole area. Many people buy in cheap areas and then crap their pants and sell at first problem. They are different and the law of averages says you will have the odd encounter. Here's a story for you. Get frantic call from property manager couple of weeks ago, your tenant has been arrested. Seems he ran amok and damaged house and tried to kill wife. Ok so I go to house and meet wife. Talking with neighbour reckons was like scene from movie world. Guy went crazy chased wife around property and then drove off when police came wiped out the water meter. So screaming wife, blue flashing lights and water spraying metres in air.
    Wife wants to stay in house, never letting loser husband come back it is final. I go back days later to fix some damage and the loving couple are a picure of bliss all is forgiven. The happy ending to the story was that when the idiot punched the wall he hit the stud and broke his wrist. They are different.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.