FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Ok could the next 1-2 months be the cruncher for gold stocks and...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Ok could the next 1-2 months be the cruncher for gold stocks and our beloved Focus Minerals.

Lets see now:

- Super tax gone or at the least very watered down for goldies

- Tax season over, NFY

- Time for the Gold Stocks to play catch up with the rest of the equities markets. Most goldies have been bouncing sideways for a time, but I believe mums and dads will sort this out starting from now.

- More exposure into price rigging and manipulation. Regulation changes later this month in the USA will see greater powers for the CFTC, lets hope they use em.

- Mainstream media are showing glimpses of whats nice and shiny about gold

- Inflation data should be out by months end and it won't be just a monthly update it will show data for the quarter

- I think interest rates will rise in the next round of talks at the RBA

- The internet is now alive with commentators that are suggesting we are definitely heading for hyperinflation and that the current round of deflation is a preempt for this.

- This little producer FML is sitting nicely at the junior end of town ready for lift off, and roadshows such as the Sydney one are what we need to motivate investors. The next up-cycle in the POG should see the public get on board and price movements in the POG should be reflected in the stocks.

- Hedge funds are moving into Gold. Lets hope the super funds do the right thing and follow. At this stage they are late to the game in Australia. The bottle kneck is approaching and its going to be a short tight but extremely rewarding squeeze for some.

Hope your all aboard for the ride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.