FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Albaman, you may be right. It's something that many of us have...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Albaman, you may be right. It's something that many of us have considered on the forum before. Sharks circling the prey. I for one hope that the paper on issue provides a hurdle to FML takeover prospects as I am not interested in a quick $, more of a sustained steady she goes success story. I for one am still accumulating. So far the timing of everything seems to be truly aligned well. By that I mean many of the macro-elements that effect gold as a commodity/currency (things largely outside of our control) and of course things we can control as in business direction resulting from management decisions. On the subject of management I will express that I am impressed and happy with the current team. I like the idea of a like minded group of people who have serious local knowledge (through time spent at the proverbial coal face). There is a serious amount of talent amongst the FML team, but there also seems to be a collective desire amongst them that many companies lack. Many of the team have seen the boom and bust side of the gold sector before. I believe they don't want a repeat of that with FML rather a sustained long-term company they can feel proud to contribute to. Combine this with the fact that they are delivering on promises and really do you need to look much further? If this company can get under the radar to 20 cents (no time frame as yet) without mega accumulation by a major I will be happy. I'm not even interested in buybacks and consolidations until this threat is gone. We need to prove up resources to reserves, get some great hits with the drilling campaign, hope that the quarterly will reflect solid production at 3MH, write a couple of new novels titled..... "Tales from Treasure Island, An alchemists wonder" and "Sermon from the Mount - A Golden Focus", and maybe macro's permitting chuck a couple of holes into Nepean at some stage for good measure.

All this said.... Jim Sinclair stated that you would know when things were getting interesting in the gold market when things became tight and price fluctuations start to gyrate to and fro more violently. I think this is starting to happen now. The POG is not really what we should be concentrating on. Its the movements in price up and down and how close these cycles are getting to each other. Some are calling it the battle royale, some the show down. it's only just begun. Oh and don't forget silver, for proof of the spikes that will/are occurring look at the graphs for silver last night. Its an arm wrestle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.