TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Sydney Roadshow - A Question for Grant

1. 4,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3001
    As I'm in Perth & we're not sure yet when the TNG Change Management Team Roadshow will get over here (& if I'll be in town), I reached out to Grant & he was kind enough to fit in half an hour talking about the personal motivation behind this reset, his background & hopes for TNG going forward. We also talked a bit about the road map which they've published & the estimated time frames.

He mentioned that it would help at tonight's Sydney Roadshow if anyone reading from Hotcopper is attending to post one question that he will do his best to aswer this evening.

Grant's enthusiasm for TNG is infectious - almost took me back 7 years ago when I first read of the technology & how many boxes it ticked for me as far as what was important - disruptive tech, mining/engineering, developing the outback, tier one development partners, value adding to Australian mineral resources, end product used in hi tech/emerging applications including battery tech & born out of the CSIRO/Australian/German engineering excellence.

Best of luck to the team over the coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.