GBE 1.82% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

boffdiggers, thanks for this. 1. The key question of 51% was...

1. 3,731 Posts.
    boffdiggers, thanks for this.

1. The key question of 51% was answered with totally rubbish. There is no such thing that you need 51% of ownership to get Chinese money. There is no such things we should limit the funding resources to Chinese Money only too.

2. People mistaken promises with legal obligation. ECE can provides tones of promises, such as future dilution, not interfering with the management, it is rubbish too. ECE will provide expertise, drilling services, geologists, financing, marketing and sells at GBE's expense, even a three years old kid knows there are loads of yelling and barking coming from mum and dad if not obey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. There are plenty of money around. The other Chinese money, the Indian's money, the Japanese's Money, Wall Street. I suspect there something else in such a fishy deal.

Vote no is the logical action. I would be very happy if ECE take 40% or even 45% stake, not 53%. Hope the vision blinded management can wake up, see what are their futures.

Unfortunately, we small shareholders' interests are sold by the board, particularly recommend a deal which is evaluated by GBE hand picked "independent" assessor as UNFAIR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $1.08K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 658757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.