GBE 0.00% 4.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

sydney roadshow, page-23

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    cudeco1,

I have already explained in my post in recent days that it was physically impossible me to get to the presentations so not much point having a go at me for not doing so mate. You will note that I took up Boff's offer to ask questions on our behalf. I have attempted to get answers to my questions on multiple occassions to no avail. Just because you don't share my views does not mean I am uninformed.

You comment is even more staggering given how hard shareholders tried to get answers over a period of months with little or no response. A last minute roadshow before most holders have even received the paperwork does not make up for this. Go back and read the many posts on the subject.

Its fine that you have changed your mind given your earlier posts being addimently against the deal but despite reading everything provided in great detail I have seen nothing that even remotely addresses my concerns and I have now lodged my vote.

I can tell you that the printing costs are largely insignificant compared to the manual processing costs. The data that is extracted from the registry has to go to the print and mail house anyway to prepare the packs for mailing. Personalising the proxy form vs printing the same details on the envelopes has no significant cost difference whatsoever. I've done it so I know. Manually doing 2000 name and address searches on the register does cost a lot more though. You might want to check this out for yourself before just dismissing my point as being wrong. You may find that you calling me uninformed seems a little ironic after you look into it.

I was told off the other day for my sarcastic comment re the BDO report but I have subsequently shown what a poor job they did of it and many now seem to agree. If you are happy with sloppy work and being railroaded then fine, thats your choice. Given that this is the single most inportant issue that we are required to vote on and we won't get an opportunity to correct it if we get it wrong, I believe that shareholders are entitled to a significantly more professional effort than we have witnessed.

Its fine if you don't agree with me and I don't post for popularity. Not sure exactly how you have decided to measure what is and isn't "generally supported" but I'm not sure it matters. I suggest that you play the ball, not the man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.