CF1 5.00% 2.1¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Sydney roadshow, page-125

1. 2,797 Posts.
    Bit rich considering most of your post is unsubstantiated also.
    There's lots of nice facts and figures in there for sure.
    The one thing missing is pricng and evidence of scale with the listed competitors. Once again most are Aussie based and not able to benefit from overseas outsourcing or Lilly and Klip or the portal concept. I see no evidence that any of them are engaged with major players either in trial or actual paid engagement. IAM are. There must be a reason for this.
    Clearview on a quick cacutlation are making about 2% NPAT from 200 mil revenue. Seems mega low. They def need to reduce costs cause they ain't doing very well from revenue margins.
    The percentage the banks make from FP compared to loans etc is still huge and a big market for tiny IAM.
    I recall Sentry getting out of Iress(please no one call them up) cause they were to clunkey and expensive.
    Have to admit my Iress platform is horrific, like something out of the pong video game era.
    Why has PC stated that demand is huge and Sentry has given the OK for its guys to use IAM?
    In my experience any prudent company is always trying to trim fat even in the good times. Your suggesten that firms only cut when revenue is low is a bit strange considering you work in the industry.
    What I would like is for someone going to Perth to forward Ryan's post to PC or take it to the roadshow and have Ryan's concerns addressed one point at a time. At least some answers would help him out.
    Anyway see how we go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.52K 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37010 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 704596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.