FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

The number of people defensive over the stock is quite...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    The number of people defensive over the stock is quite astounding and indicative that their portfolio is highly leveraged towards one stock in the hopes of hitting the jackpot. Sometimes you do get lucky especially with exploration companies because there is an element of the unknown which the market can't price in.

With FBR people are under the impression that the product at hand is highly complex and industry changer. My approach to investments is about connecting the quantitative information with the business model and FBR fails on both accounts. Now this can change over time but the question becomes how many more CR does it have left?

What I have seen so far in this thread particularly of holders is that they're portraying the following:

(1) Denial
    (2) Self delusion
    (3) Blind faith in Pivacs
    (4) Confirmation bias.

The users in here who post information contrary to what they want to hear are attacked because they think HC has enough influence to change market prices (It doesn't). Also they have misunderstanding that we have an agenda, well we do! Mine is to maximise shareholder value and I'm willing to put the funds behind FBR if they're willing to acknowledge their mistakes and implement change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $307.1K 9.643M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1388902 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1154366 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.