FBR 4.35% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Sydney Roadshow, page-94

1. 2,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    for those commenting on the passion and commitment, the enthusiasm and so on from Mike - welcome to a roadshow.

its on the road and it is a show, its also the preferred way Disallowed salesmen used to travel in the old days

pull back the curtains and what do we see

we now know the reality of Class C ,please dont go on about the Pivacs protecting investors by issuing these or that they are better in their hands, that is simple garbage, our capital is being diluted by slight of hand same as the last two times, they have missed the targets but are prepared to take from the coffers while doing so.

why and how did the temp issue pass FAT, that was the whole purpose of FAT - to run HX through operational parameters and identify upper and lower tolerances of expected operational activity.

this is the type of thing that should have been advised under disclosure because it is materially limiting to an existing MOU with kSA,

its not up to the Pivacs to determine what we know and dont to protect the IP , but any information that would resonantly affect the investment decision of an investor must be disclosed to the market.

there seems to be a very strong conflict between secret squirrel, owning up to the truth and the legal requirement to advise shareholders on material events and discovered information that would affect investment decisions.

not only am I hearing allot of hiding behind disclosure as if its an iron curtain or a magic shield , Oh something really good is going to happen , but guess what i cant tell you .

but also BOD cant buy on market lies , the reality is blackout periods are only a couple of weeks around a qtr and no more than 60 days from a major event such as a merger. and never is a director excluded from purchasing whollus bollos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $196.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $681.0K 14.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 460676 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.