IMM 0.00% 29.0¢ immutep limited

sydney shareholder presentation, page-11

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Comments:

The USA is critical to PRR,s prospects.
    FDA and trial work in the USA very very important.

Our Chief Medical Officer Dr Neil Frazer also based in the USA.
    Dr Frazer is where we need him. His success rate with FDA applications
    is awsome imo.

Having Matthew Lehman and Dr Frazer in the USA to forge the contacts
    necessary in the biotech area is a good thing imo.

The company is about achieving cred for its work and positive outcomes in the trials, in the medical world, for if it does not, shareholder value wont be created.

The focus of our top resources should be on the quality of the trials and I dont believe Matthew Lehman being domiciled in Australia would help with that. The USA is the place to be. Furthermore. in recent years even though Matthew Lehman was based in Germany it is my understanding that he has been the driving force for PRR . Not just my opinion but that of Martin Rogers. Here is an extract from an email received from Martin:

"Firstly, we have an amazing team at Prima. The incoming CEO Matt Lehman is very competent and has been the backbone of our operations for the past few years already in Prima that has led us to where we are today."

I dont need Matthew here to scratch my back. I need him to get the trial processes happening in a professional and timely way and I believe thats what all long term holders would want him to focus on. I dont want snake oil salesmen where ultimately it all ends in unexpected pain lol. Trial results will determine the success or otherwise of PRR.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $413.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $1.363M 4.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 721 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 658 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.