SYG synergy equities group limited

SYG and theres more !, page-10

1. 4,086 Posts.
    G'day Riidge,

But it was nice of them to include in their announcement a copy of the intro page from "Writing a business plan for Dummies"

As it happens, in my real life, I run a business not too far removed from what they are trying to do. Frankly, I don't think that what they have is "rocket science" - truth is that that type of financial transaction processing is quite common and available now. It may be that their solution is better/faster/cheaper but to actually make it into a profit making company is going to be a hard road (and things move very fast in this area). I do hold a few SYGO's but certainly wont be buying any more. I would sell these but at current prices it would hardly pay the brokerage.

Yes the centimes are building up but everytime I get a decent pile I can't help myself and I buy another chunk in my favorite little biotech.

Very impressed with the recent Mars bar ads. Not too sure about the idea of White Mars Bars and Midnite Mars Bars (or Vanilla Coke for that matter). I havnt tried any of them but "why can't they just leave things alone". I think I am turning into an "old fart".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.