SYG synergy equities group limited

SYG experts wrong, page-5

1. 4,486 Posts.
    Oh its a funny boy isn't it.....Fundamentaly SYG is OK and technical's look quite smart as well.....After the $800,000 plus interest they had returned, ( which a Galah here said would never happen ) their cash position was $1,366,000.00 or there abouts, and funds from placement's to be added to this depending on the figure set for the shares purchased by current shareholders partaking in the share purchase plan. There is also a revenue stream from contract's up and running but for me to know that figure would be stretching the friendship a little.... With curent liablities at $200,000.00......You can't say ( if in your right mind as Alpha is not ) that SYG is not doing anything to build business and credabilty simply read their latest announcements....Alpha has trouble here too as he is dislexic....
    It seems Blackwood's have much faith in SYG and the systems they deliver and have now recognised the need to have SYG deliver the system start to finish....As their previous emailing system couldn't cope...

Alpha has no idea what he's saying the over indulgence of Serapax and cheap red wine has tainted his thought pattern's.....
    So there we have all the B/S I can be bothered with the rest is totaly up to market sentiment which is improving by the day.....
    When the annual report is released progress in all areas should be explained, all this infomation be it good or bad can be derived from the company announcemnts available to everyone so why is it I need to explain it to such a degree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.