SYG synergy equities group limited

Sorry DONEIT, the share price says it all, they have had...

1. 465 Posts.
    Sorry DONEIT, the share price says it all, they have had roadshows to promote the product, but so far no interest. I know there have been announcements stating interest, but what have these announcements done to the share price, absolutely nothing. So far, the share price has not been able to hold a gain.

It is wonderful for the likes of Smiler, wall fly and blackjack, to name a few, to be so positive, but the longer the share price goes without movement the more it looks as though this is just another failure, after a list of other failures. For long term shareholders, the reality is, there has been no improvement in investor value in this company for the best part of 7 years. It is testimony to the directors that they have been able to keep the company afloat for this long, so maybe, just maybe, there is a glimmer of hope.

But for now, lets get back to reality and fact, and the fact is, if there were any serious organisations out there that had a genuine interest in the product then the share price would not be struggling the way it is. The slightest indication that a major player was about to sign in a big way would send the share price into positive territory, but sadly, this isn't the case.

The seemingly endless rhetoric that "the big companies will sign soon" and "it is just a matter of time before the share price takes off" is just that, nothing but rhetoric. So far, and it has been this way for at least the last few years, the share price has struggled. There have been some small spikes, but in the end, it has always come back to a very low value, just as it is now.

This isn't about bagging the company, this is about stating and reading the current state of play based on facts, not on hype, not on rhetoric but on what has happened to date. The biggest fact is, the share price is trading at .006c. Not only is it languishing at .006c but there isn't any interest in buying at these levels, that is the fact.

Let all the bulls come out attacking me for being negative, but facts are facts, we can all promote the positive and the good things about the company as much as we like, but right this minute, the share price says, nobody, and I mean nobody, believes it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.