SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

syn manipulation, page-8

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    Hi Konstanz.
    I don’t think you will see the $2.00 punters dumping them for a quick profit.
    I rang the company a few weeks ago & the person I spoke to was very upbeat & he said that they would be investing another $2.5 mill into Panorama within the next 28 days. He was right on with that as per the last announcement on Nov 10. Presumably that will get them up to the 44% of Panorama.
    He also said that they wanted 51% of panorama so I am not surprised to see the price still down at the moment.
    Today’s activity may be an indication that something is close, another placement perhaps. The same sort of trading activity has happened in the past prior to & after placements.

He also said when I spoke to them that they had shown the presentation material to the US Aerospace, the US Govt. & the Military & and that “they” were very interested in the possible applications.
    When I asked why they didn’t announce that to the market he said they didn’t have to as they were not showing anybody anything that wasn’t already in the public domain. That sounded fair enough to me.

I was interested to read on HC today that Paterson’s had valued ARR at $6.00. Though I havnt see the report myself.
    From the information I have & what I can understand of it, the technology that ARR is going to use in their products is going to be based on a light source for which they can get valuation of $100 million.
    SYN will be is using their own light engine that is technologically superior to ARR's source. So what could this be valued at.

ARR are going to be limited to the performance of current light engine technology where as SYN has the advantage of the new light engine technology they have developed which has greater proven performance capabilities than the older stuff, So therefore ARR would probably benefit from using SYN technology which in turn would benefit SYN.

I think it’s just a matter of (a short) time before SYN gets 51% control of Panoram.
    When that happens we should see a pretty positive re-rating of the share and it will be a lot more than $6.00.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.