NEU 2.37% $19.39 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Hi PingoThankyou, but that is what I have already been through...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91

Hi Pingo

Thankyou, but that is what I have already been through with more to come I'm afraid.

The first procedure involved 4 hours on the table at Mater Hospital at Crows Nest, Sydney. A team of very skilled and nice people did the first part, which uses liquid nitrogen to freeze a line of flesh which will hopefully result in scar tissue forming a barrier to the errant signals. Then, because that doesn't work very well 50% of the time, there is the next session of 6 hours with radio-frequency ablation.

Apparently that works most of the time, but not in my case ... I will need to go in again in a few months for a final touch up with radio frequency.

All this huge effort and cost might possibly have been avoided via a course of tablets... "asprin for the brain" ..

My point is that it should be easier than at present (which is impossible) to give NNZ-2566 a try ... especially because it has been shown to be safe. If it doesn't work then no harm done ... back to the operation ... BUT ..if it does work ... MEGABUCKS for us! .. and I would be a hero!

I do appreciate the caring in your response Pingo .. thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.39
Change
-0.470(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.70 $19.77 $19.28 $10.38M 534.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2680 $19.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.41 362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.