When did Khamas start as an entity? Could it be the US...

1. 43,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    When did Khamas start as an entity? Could it be the US encouragement of some free election for Gaza back in 2006 with the cynical tactic of splitting the power of PA?

When did Hezbollah start? Could it be during the Iseaeli invasion of Lebanon?

How about the Houthis? The US using proxy Saudis to do their dirty work in Yemen?

Is there a common link?

How did Israel start life? King David Hotel explosion? This is about the only country that profited from terrorism, previous leaders shed their terrorism skin for the perceived civilian duties then went on a legitimate land stealing or grabbing if you prefer under the moral code of their Uncle Sam, leader of Dumbnocrazy, Freedumb, and Dumb Rights.

Oz like all the other allies of the US abstained and only the brave Kiwis decided to backflip. Listen to the reasons of Penny Wong, she wanted the 2 states. You know the one where Rabin was killed and if believe the speculation following in the footsteps of JFK.

Better write to your MP and insist we get those USUKA Subs asap since we have already spent $10B to remove the French contract shackles on a down payment free of conditional return. With strategies like this who can blame Paul Keating getting so Pizzed! And best of all to use those subs to protect our trading route against US enemy no. 1 and no other than our largest trading partner! I don't blame the Americans for the "she made me do it" and I too would bugger until I'm out of lube. LMAO

Master strategist the SCOMO way.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-09...es-on-israel-palestinian-occupation/104368946

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.