IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

After doing a bit of reading about Syniverse, I noticed that...

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    After doing a bit of reading about Syniverse, I noticed that they were taken over by The Carlyle Group in January 2011. This Group started with US$5million in 1987 and now have $199billion in assets. That is not a bad growth record.

It is worth spending a few minutes on the Carlyle Group website to get an idea of their business strategy and their global reach:

"Our professionals work together across funds, industries and geographies to help colleagues."

"Sectors of focus: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy & power, financial services, healthcare, industrial, infrastructure, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation."

This video on their website was very informative.

The Fog of Data

The type of AUM (assets under management) is also interesting; approx 18% in the telecommunications and media sector.

In 2013: "... Syniverse acquired MACH, adding significant capabilities within the roaming, messaging, network and fraud space that help to simplify complexities of the mobile landscape and enable all types of mobile service providers around the globe to deliver the experiences their end users demand.[23]"

Good timing for getting serious about the global Mobile landscape.

There is obviously some mutual benefit for Syniverse and MBE. For MBE the benefit is the global reach of Syniverse. For Syniverse I am guessing it is the MBE IP that has been discussed previously.

MBE has the ability to monetize products on mobile.

MBE has years of experience and is working on new mobile products.

Exciting few years coming up for MBE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.